St Finbar's is a Catholic Primary School Community which aims to provide a safe, supportive and dynamic learning environment in which each member is respected and nurtured.
St. Finbar's is a school where:
The school enacts its philosophy in its deeds and actions and through the curriculum.
Our 9 School Values - Derived from Values for Australian Schooling
1. Everyone deserves a fair go at our school.
2. We work hard and try to achieve our best.
3. We greet each other in a friendly way.
4. We care for our school and the environment.
5. We value honesty.
6. We all have the right to feel safe and happy at school.
7. We care for our friends by including others.
8. We try to understand how others feel.
9. We celebrate difference.
Reviewed by the School Advisory Board - February 2021.
Reviewed by St. Finbar's School Staff - February 2021.